Live in Your World, FUCK in Ours.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninjas Beat Everything

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
my soon to be book Th_chaosrealmforum2
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 123 on Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:56 am
Latest topics
» my best spam buddy!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 am by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 am by Shadowwolf

» dude check this sweet music vid!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» about the music on the list....
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:55 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» MORE SPAM!!!!!!!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» some random shit i wrote just now
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» haha first good poem i ever wrote...
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:41 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» new site....
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

» ok, VERY IMPORTANT QUESTIOOOON....
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:26 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!

Gallery
my soon to be book Empty
Statistics
We have 34 registered users
The newest registered user is im_back_motha_fuckas!

Our users have posted a total of 639 messages in 111 subjects
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
BurningFlesh
my soon to be book I_vote_lcapmy soon to be book I_voting_barmy soon to be book I_vote_rcap 
Bella
my soon to be book I_vote_lcapmy soon to be book I_voting_barmy soon to be book I_vote_rcap 
Tyler_Is_Sexyy
Fezzie
Stability-Unwound
Shadowwolf
Bethanie
Tick
im_back_motha_fuckas!
mateo710
my best spam buddy!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:26 am by im_back_motha_fuckas!
…………………………………………„„-^*''''*^~^*'''*^-„„
…………………………………….„-^*''::::::::::„„„-~-„„~-*-„„-^*~~-„„
………………………………..„-^*''::::„„„-::::„„-~~-„„::~-„„::::/:::-~^:*^-„

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 0
SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:47 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!
SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1
MORE SPAM!!!!!!!
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!
SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and EGGS!!!!! SPAM AND EGGS!!!!!!SPAM!!!!!!OMG ITS SPAM!!!!! and …

[ Full reading ]
new site....
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:39 pm by im_back_motha_fuckas!
ok i will be hopefully making a new site thats not all fucking gay and fagged out. its in thw works. when its done ill come back and PM the link to the people who are awesome enough to join. :]]]

i dont realy like..
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 am by Bella
well i dont really like clowns cause i think they are fake with all the smiling shiz and all lol..=) clown

Comments: 17
Alone in the world
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:23 pm by Shadowwolf
everytime i get on im alone...
hmmmm..
i then feel like im alone in the world..
it's kinda cool.

Comments: 2
I dig......
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:40 am by Shadowwolf
the new details on the site.
thanks administrators cheers

Comments: 9
Play list is back
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:27 pm by Fezzie
So haha and plenty of music spots feel free to request again now!!!

hahahahalmfao
my soon to be book Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:33 pm by Fezzie
tyler i would want you if you was blind def smelled funny and wore Socks

my soon to be book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
punky_munkey

my soon to be book Empty
PostSubject: my soon to be book   my soon to be book Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:39 pm

My Immortal love
chapter 1

it was just like any other day just playing my music hangin out in the garden. Then everything turned upside down what the hell is going on. let me start back where it all began. about two months my mom and dad decided to get a divorce so me and my mom moved to new mexico. i do not know what is here that was so im portant to my mom but something is i am sure or she would not have done this to me.

this was my first day of school and all that stuff about make a good impression on your peers is apparently true cause everybody keeps staring at me i have to admit i have always been a pretty girl but apparently i am more so then i thought. it is lunch time now and i am sitting here all of the sudden i have a table full of people beside me. oh my god there he is the guy of my dreams he is so smug what doe he have that i don't. he is so infuriateing but so intiseing as well what is it about him that make me want him so bad but i will never be good enough for him so i put my head down and try to imagine that i have dissapeared. all of the sudden i feel a tapp on my shoulder it is him "hello" he says in the soft sweet voice that fathers use to sooth a distroght child oh my god say something you idiot i think to myself as i am looking at a picture of perfect they call draco. "um hello" i say trying not to sound unsure of myself." so you are new here right i have heard of you "he said as he sits down beside me i start to shake" i am nikki" i say " yeah i am new here but i have been here for a couple of weeks i just started school today because mom wanted me to wait for awhile" to start i am babbling shut up you moron my head tells me "hold on sweetie you do not have to be nervous this is not an interview"says his sweet voice like angels singing "huh oh i am sorry i start to babble sometimes"i let out a slightly embarassed giggle the bell rings like a siren to warn me not to get too close.
"Hello mom are you home: i say as i walk through the house into the kitchen "hey sissy" i hear from behind me it is my mom standing there in a nice satin blue dress " what are you all dressed up for" i say as i think she can't posibly have a date already "well honey i have met a very nice man and he has asked me to dinner so i will be back later dinner is in the oven " she says as she gives me one of those looks like she is sorry " ok well i have some homework i will see you when you get home if i am not asleep" i never had been one to speak my mind when mom made me upset. i can't help it i keep thinking of draco i have never had anyone stick in my mind like this why is he staying like this maybe it is his voice as i sit here in my packed up still room i wonder what he is doing i finish my homework and lie there in my bed as i slowly drift off to sleep wondering if he is thinking about me the way i am no i was more like hopeing he was thinking of me i shut my eyes and even there he is all i see. i wake up suddenly in the middle of the night i look at the clock it is two in the morning i look in the corner of the room i am dreaming i must be because one minate he was standing there the next he was gone oh draco why must you torture me.
it is the next day and i am awake getting ready for school ho strange for me to dream of him. mom is already up " how was your date"i say with a bit of an attitude" fine and cool it with the cold shoulder you will give me a cold"she says with a smile on her face " i am ready for school i need to get there early to get some help on an assignment" which is a lie cause i am very smart and never need helptruth is i can not wait to see him" here i am a little tired still take the car but straight home after school" she throws me the keys and i am on my way as soon as i arrive at school i am greeted by a group but none of them are the one i want to see. i trudge threw the day so slowly until lunch hour i see him again and i get so excited i can not figure out for the life of me why. "hi i was wondering if i was gonna see you today" it was him finally i could see him and hear his voice it is so sweet to me like a very personal drug " yeah well i did not see you all day either " i said trying not to sound like i was nervous "well i was wondering if you would like to do something tonight" he said it was like music to my ears " you mean like a date or like as friends i mean cause just friends is fine to i don't mind" i said as my head raceed threw possible reasons for me not to go " your doing that babbling thing again do i make you nervous or something"he said as he giggled a little at me "NO you don't make me nervous are you crazy" i said" yeah i would love to go out with you tonight" my attemots were futile to find a way out of it so i agreed.
after school i was to go straight home "mom are you home" i said as i went threw the house " yeah i am in here sweetie" i hear from the kitchen i walk to the kitchen what the hell draco is sitting there in my kitchen with my mom " what are you doing here"i said as i went to the fridge to get a pepsi " well you said you would go out with me tonight so i figured i would come by to see if you were still gonna go" he said unsure if i was gonna keep to my word. " well yeah i am still gonna go but i did not even have a chance to tell my mom or get ready" i said a little mad i did not know what to think was he obsessing over me more than i am him. "so you moved here from LA because your parents hate eachother" he said very curiously " yeah something like that" i said as i took a bite of my burger "why don't you ever eat anything you never eat at lunch either"i said "i am on a very special diet" he said as we sit there looking at each other then he grabed my hand and sparks flew it was like everything was right in the world kind of cliche i know but hey what you feel that way what do you do about it. then he leaned over and said "can we go somewhere more private i need to tell you something" "yeah sure why not i am done anyway"i said picking up my cup of soda. we decided to go to the ridge to set under the stars but i wonder what he has to tell me "nikki i know you will probaly have a hard time understanding what i am about to tell you but please try" he said in a very low troubled voice not his usual angel voice." ok but if your gonna tell me your not a man i am leaveing now"i said with a chuckle in my voice " nikki i am a vampire and you are my soulmate" "no no no no there is no way you are a vampire you are to perfect vampires are mean and scarry and fake as in not real" he looked at me seriously this time " i am a vampire and you are my soulmate see when a vampire meets there soulmate they can not leave them even in there mind and can't you understand that is why you dream of me and think about me all the time i do the same about you" i looked at him hardly believeing my ears and said"well why did you have to bring me out here to tell me this" because nikki i am not supposed to love you i am a vampire noble kind i a lamia which means i was born this way and i can grow and have children and get older but vampire law says that vampires are not supposed to fall in love with humans" i needed a moment to process the information" take me home now please i need to think about this"" ok but think about it please just think about the shock you had when i touched you what else could that be and the way you are drawn to me"
all the next day my head spun like a top i do not know what to think.i think it make some since about the whole soulmate thing i mean i did have that shock when he touched me but draco a vampire pretty hard to grasp i always thought vampires were fake or fantasie or something like that. but now it has come to me that they are real or so that is what draco told me but i did get a shock of something when he touched me i guess it could have been love i think i have to get some sleep and think about it.

Chapter 2

it has been three months since Draco told me he is a vampire i could not find a reason to not trust him so we have been going out every now and then. it is hird period and me and Draco have class together actually he just transferred in here i guess that is what happens when you can brain wash any woman you want it can come in handy when you do not wanna be appart from you one true love like me and Draco have we love eachother unconditionally it is like when you are little and you get your first puppy or pet how you have that certain love that floods you and you can fight it but it is useless to try it will prevail. he looks at me and i melt into time i guess that is how it is supposed to be "hey baby i was thinking hw about you come meet my family tommorrow i just should tell you now wear a turtleneck so they can not smell you" draco says as he plays with my hair in a innocent way ." ok but if they try to eat me i will not buy them a christmas gift " i said jokeingly with him who knew vampires were do funny and sweet but i imagine they are now all that way. hu well at least i know he can joke around but i think he was serious. it is lunch time and as usual i am sitting with Draco and his friends" so are you going to prom with Draco or are you just gonna stay home this year"dracos friend mikayla ask me "are you crazy do you think i would miss prom i am a shu in for prom queen now that i am with draco and if you were hopeing i would not go so that you could go with draco you are outta luck cause even if i did not wanna go me and him was gonna watch movies at my house" i said in a not so nice way

this is my story gonna be a book so PM me and let me know what you think
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Is_Sexyy
Admin
Admin
Tyler_Is_Sexyy

my soon to be book Empty
PostSubject: Re: my soon to be book   my soon to be book Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:32 pm

I didn't read it .. Hope you get the book =) hahaa
Back to top Go down

my soon to be book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Live in Your World, FUCK in Ours. :: The Written Word :: Stories-
Jump to: